Picture the scene! You walk outside to admire your Mustang’s wheels—shiny and looking, oh, so sharp. But then you notice some curb rash on them—or other dents, dings, scrapes, or cracks. You really cherish that vehicle, but you sure don’t want to pay the dealer’s replacement cost of $900.
Fortunately, you don’t have to. OEM replacement wheels don’t have to cost an arm and a leg—and you don’t have to possess a fortune to replace all four to have a matching set that looks amazing. In fact, there are aftermarket vendors that can sell replica wheels for half the price.
For example, this replacement wheel that’s ordered directly from Ford Motor Company would cost you $948.78. Compare that to this beauty from Hubcap Haven: at $433.95, this is a savings of just about $515! That’s a savings of approximately 55 percent.
First, note that “OEM” stands for “original equipment manufacturer.” In the past, if you received OEM items—such as OEM replacement wheels, OEM replacement hubcaps, or OEM replacement center caps—this meant that the items you purchased were built by the company that initially manufactured the product. In this case, it would mean that the vehicle manufacturer also built the parts you used to replace the original ones when they were damaged or worn out. These parts might be sold to other companies (at a wholesale price) that would, in turn, rebrand them before selling them to the customer.
Over time, though, this has changed in large part because of today’s complex supply chain (which is a whole other subject!). The result, however, is pretty straightforward: the term “OEM” is now defined much more broadly in a complex fluid web of relationships among manufacturers, designers, resellers, wholesalers, retailers, and so forth.
With that in mind, here are other bestselling replacement wheels and more that you can enjoy at a fraction of the dealership’s cost at Hubcap Haven:
– Replacement stainless steel hubcaps for Ford Transit 350 HD Dually: JDSFT1606 Ford Transit 350HD DRW Pound On Stainless Steel 16 Inch Hubcaps/Simulators Set
– Replacement stainless steel hubcaps for Ford Transit 350 HD Dually: JDFT166 Ford Transit 350HD DRW Bolt on Stainless Steel 16 Inch Hubcaps/Simulators Set
– Replacement stainless steel hubcaps for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500/4500DRW: JDS166-13 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500, 4500 DRW 16 Inch Stainless Steel Hubcaps/Simulators Set
– OEM replacement wheels for Ford F350 Dually: ALY3335 Ford F-350 DRW Front Wheel/Rim Polished #4C3Z1007KA
– Replacement stainless steel hubcaps for Chevy Silverado 3500 Dually: JGM3500 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 DRW 16 Inch Stainless Steel Hubcaps/Simulators Set
– OEM replacement wheels for Chevy Silverado 3500 Dually: ALY5519 Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra 3500 DRW Front Wheel/Rim Polished #23465077
– OEM replacement chrome rear center caps for Ford F450, F550, F600: C99364R Ford F-450, F-550, F-600 Rear OEM Chrome Center Cap #HC3Z1130X
– OEM replacement wheels for Toyota Camry: ALY75222U46 Toyota Camry Wheel/Rim Black Painted #4261106J70
– OEM replacement chrome front center caps for Ford F450, F550, F600: C99365H-17 Ford F-450, F-550, F-600 Front Chrome Center Cap #HC3Z1130W
– OEM replacement wheels for Ford F150: ALY10340U45/95049 Ford F-150 Wheel/Rim Black Machined #ML3Z1007BA
Whether you need OEM replacement wheels, OEM replacement hubcaps, OEM replacement center caps, or something similar, you can count on quality at an affordable price. Our replacement wheels, replacement rims, and more are manufactured out of steel or aluminum—measured by the appropriate diameter and based on their stock applications.
Our replacement wheels and replacement rims may fit vehicles beyond the makes, models, and years displayed on our website, but we can’t provide guidance on those outside what we’ve listed. Here’s more information about your particular vehicle and the replacement wheels that would fit.
Most of our replacement wheels are OEM replacement wheels that have used factory specifications during their reconditioning. Depending on specifics, we might also offer new replicas.
Hubcap Haven provides a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee on all wheels and free shipping on all products ordered within the contiguous United States.
As you place your orders, please verify that the wheels you’ve chosen look precisely like the ones on your vehicle; are appropriate for it; and will fit your particular application. Although we list OEM part numbers for reference, the wheels are sold by visual identification.
Uncertain what to order? Simply contact us online or call us toll-free at (877) 482-4283. We have the expertise you need—and we’re happy to help!