Here at Hubcap Haven Auto, Wheel, and Trim we specialize in OEM reconditioned and OE replica wheels for your truck. With 2022 in the books, and 2023 already underway, we wanted to take a second and look back at the Top Trucks of the last year. Trucks have been on the road since the late 1800s, over the years they have become easier to drive and began boasting more luxurious interiors. The trucks of 2022 are no different. Take a second and check out the Top Trucks for 2022.
Top Trucks for 2022
While we love all trucks, the Ford F-150, Chevy Silverado 1500, Dodge Ram 1500, Jeep Gladiator, and Toyota Tundra are among our Top 5. Take a second and see why we rate these model’s as our Top Trucks of 2022.
- 2022 Ford F-150: The Ford F-150 was introduced to the United States in 1948. It is pretty amazing to see the transformation of this truck over the last 70 plus years. The 2022 F-150 features some restyling that offers more function and versatility over previous years. Our customers appreciate our truck wheel rim options. Ford F-series pickups are the market leader in trucks sold in the US.
- 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500: Chevy Silverado 1500 trucks have been around since 1999. These Chevy trucks have powerful yet efficient engines. 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 introduced a new off-road Silverado ZR2. Year over year these trucks are one of the top sellers with a great reputation.
- 2022 Dodge Ram 1500: The Dodge Ram 1500 made their debut in 1981. The 2022 Ram comes standard with a new cabin air filtration system. They have also added new color options on certain trims. This truck made the list because it soaks up the road more like a luxury sedan as opposed to a truck.
- 2022 Jeep Gladiator: The Jeep Gladiator was produced from the early 1960s to the late 1980s. Jeep introduced a new Gladiator in 2018. The most notable update to the 2022 Gladiator was that base models come standard with Jeep’s latest Uconnect 4 system, and has a 7-inch touch screen. This feature also includes an app to start your engine to warm up or cool down your vehicle.
- 2022 Toyota Tundra: Toyota Tundra production began in 1999. The Tundra is known for its power, ruggedness, and toughness. The biggest changes to the Tundra in 2022 were to its frame, suspension, bed, steering and interior. We love the overall appearance and performance of the new trucks.
Year In Review Truck Edition
As you can see we are passionate about the Ford F-150, Chevy Silverado 1500, Dodge Ram 1500, Jeep Gladiator and Toyota Tundra. All of our top picks have been around for years and continue to produce innovative technology to make our lives easier and more comfortable. We are excited to see what Ford, Chevy, Dodge Ram, Jeep, and Toyota come out with next! Here at Hubcap Haven we are here to help with wheel replacement parts. If you are looking to change out your rims to a new style, or simply replace a damaged part, we are here to assist you every step of the way. Get your next set of truck wheels from HubcapHaven.com today.