Dodge Charger RWD 2008-2022
Product ID: Set of 4, H8037A
Product: Wheelcovers (Set of 4)
Fitment: Bolt On
Style: 5 Spoke
Finish: Silver Painted
Size: Fits 18 Inch Steel Wheels
Option Code: Rear Wheel Drive Police Package
OE Part Number: 68166850AA
Notes: Ram Head Center
Add Quantity of 1 to Basket for 4(four) Hubcaps.
Ford Crown Victoria 1988-2012
Ford Explorer 2011-2019
Ford Taurus 2011-2019
Ford Ranger 1993-2011
Product ID: C3536U
Product: Center Cap (Single)
Material: Stainless Steel
Size: 7 1/8 Inch Diameter
Option Code: Police Package
Indents: 3W73-1A096-BA, F87A-1A096-GB, F87Z-1130-GB
OE Part Number: 3W7Z-1130-BA
Provides durable protection.
Safe on all wheel finishes.
Repels brake dust.
Wheel Guard not only enhances shine it protects your investment. Harmful degreasers and acids can damage wheels reducing shine and causing premature oxidation and deterioration of wheel. Wheel Guards protective coating extends the life of wheels in many ways.
- Wheel Guard Delivers and
extremely high gloss durable guard that shields your wheels in a
protective acrylic sealant delivering an unmatched high gloss dripping
- Wheel Guard is an acrylic sealant that bonds instantly
protecting against brake dust, heat, acid raid, water spots, airborne
fall out and road contaminants.
- Wheel Guard makes cleaning your wheels easy the next time you
wash, because contaminants cannot easily cling on to the surface of the
wheel due to the tough exterior protection of wheel guard.
- Wheel Guard is anti static and a high bead product that accelerates the beading process allowing water to bead instantly once the wheels are washed or hit by water, instantly beading the water allowing it to easily role off of the wheel reducing effort in drying and ugly water spots.
Wheel Guard works on all wheels chrome, aluminum, stainless, powder coated, and even painted wheels. Clean, Polish, Shine, Protect and Prolong in one easy step with Wheel Guard.
1. Always wait for wheel to cool.
2. Applying cold water to heated brake calipers can cause cracking and speed up the glazing process on pads causing squeaking and poor braking.
3. Rinse wheel off with water and using a good premium wash clean wheel thoroughly and dry.
4. Apply Wheel Guard liberally with applicator or soft cloth and allow hazing.
5. Buff to super-high shine with clean microfiber cloth.
6. For superior results and added protection apply 2 coats.